WARNING!!!:

THE WRITING ON THIS BLOG IS UN-CUT, UN-EDITED AND RAW. THE VIDEOS AND PICTURES ARE OF MY CHOOSING... THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS BLOG IS EXPRESSION AND TO RELATE PRESENT AND PRIOR VIEWS/PERSPECTIVES TO THOSE THAT CAN CONNECT WITH THEM. IF YOU FIND THIS BLOG OFFENSIVE THEN PLEASE....PLEASE...CLOSE THE PAGE AND NEVER RETURN AGAIN. THE WORLD HAVE ENOUGH MEN/WOMEN IN POWER THAT WISH TO SILENCE REALITY AND OR HUMAN STRUGGLE AND EXPERIENCE. IF THIS BLOG IS NOT ALIGNED WITH YOUR POLITICAL VIEWS, GOOD! - BECAUSE THESE ARE MINE, AND IT'S OK TO AGREE OR DISAGREE. FRANKLY, I WILL FEEL BETTER IF YOU DISAGREE - BECAUSE THEN IT SHOWS THAT YOU ARE ABLE TO THINK FOR YOURSELF. IF YOU AGREE - JUBA O! (I SALUTE YOU) - IF YOU DISAGREE - JUBA O! (I SALUTE YOU). FORWARD MOVEMENT. PLF, -Born Divine

The Heart is the sun which illumines the sphere of man. - Lubicz

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Kitchen Writing Over Tea


It’s funny how the world can take you on a twist
A bliss – unchallenged theory highly marketed
Until it appears to be acceptable


The lies of yesterday formulate what is truth tomorrow
As we dance to a tune and call it new but if we knew
The ancients played the same keynotes and strokes;
Nathen new under the sun – not even our ignorance and
Reliance of fool’s cake; the invisible visible drapes always
Separates the hierarchy from the common.


Deep thought is prohibited to the revolutionary with a hype slogan;
She will murder you before enemy, pass concept to clowns but
Solicit your tide and offering on 10% truth and 90% bias book reads
And speeches.


With limited worldview, he is eager to teach you the “truth” from his
Limited view of black is good and white is bad or vice versa;
a reactionary reverse of what has been experienced and the conditioning that speaks
nathen of solution but adds to the problem.


They would be the first dragons I would slay,
I refuse to apologize,
my elders raised my eyes to despise fools in leader’s clothing using the excuse that
“Nobody ain’t doing nothing” or “the youth won’t rise to the occasion,”
Make way for the nigga that does the job because “ain’t nobody doing it.” 
But as sure as the word “pussy” is involved he’s screwing it – up that is; but pass that off as merely euphuism. Please…


I reach beyond our condition, to hear spirit if you listen with the wisdom
of the fisherman,
Indeed there is plenty of fish, -Enough for every dish,
Our prayers to their “I wish”;
Our spirit to their ghost;
Can we mark this off as a simple defeat?
I mean…, have you ever saw Casper in the presence of Vodun;
the docu – lecture is coming soon to a spot near you.
(for booking… lakayliberte@bellsouth.net).


In my time, I watch folks go from kuntakente to kool-to-kente
From afrikan, - to round tha way,
And now the niggas yelling “convict, convict, convict.”
But pass that off as merely euphuism. Please…


Since when is deep thought treason to critical reason,
And learning avoided by the teacher,
And god -light years away from the preacher;
To where he must ask “can I get ah amen?”
Or the hustler game so lame to where he must ask,
“You feel me, -you feel’n me dogg?”


Mark my words-
Them worst than swine, hustling backwards – part-time with no benefits;
Groundhogs mingling with dead to feel a live – talk’n that 70’s jive –
Comical like Saturday Night Live, at which I never laughed;
I felt they were making fools of themselves.


Call me, the young John Henrik Clarke as I turn my back on center stage-
I won’t applaud, as a matter of fact  -I’m enraged about the buffoonery


Until we are serious about our upliftment
Anti-forces will abuse their right to keep on stick’n it
This goes beyond the Negro advancement and atonements
But if you need somebody to say “sorry” to you in order to
Get cho ass up and fight for dignity and respect with integrity in the midst of
Gaining from LIFE all that she has to offer
And the beauty that rides inside of her experience, and to adhere to diligence
And persistence in the midst of any struggle;
I am happy to burst your bubble-
Your theory, concepts and propagandas are outdated, beyond overrated!!!
And that’s an understatement; not nearly euphuism. Please…


Don’t talk about prisons
If symbolically through your actions
You are building them,
Fore every man, woman and child needs a home
If his own (family, community, church, Egbe, Ile, Mosque, Temple, etc.)
Has not built one for ‘em.


Community heals the ills of the past
And promises a foundation and protection
Of our life investments for tomorrow
Stop digging deep to find sorrow
When a path has been laid
When a price has been paid
And all that we have to do is follow through.




Self Determination and Persistence,
Born Divine

No comments:

Post a Comment