WARNING!!!:

THE WRITING ON THIS BLOG IS UN-CUT, UN-EDITED AND RAW. THE VIDEOS AND PICTURES ARE OF MY CHOOSING... THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS BLOG IS EXPRESSION AND TO RELATE PRESENT AND PRIOR VIEWS/PERSPECTIVES TO THOSE THAT CAN CONNECT WITH THEM. IF YOU FIND THIS BLOG OFFENSIVE THEN PLEASE....PLEASE...CLOSE THE PAGE AND NEVER RETURN AGAIN. THE WORLD HAVE ENOUGH MEN/WOMEN IN POWER THAT WISH TO SILENCE REALITY AND OR HUMAN STRUGGLE AND EXPERIENCE. IF THIS BLOG IS NOT ALIGNED WITH YOUR POLITICAL VIEWS, GOOD! - BECAUSE THESE ARE MINE, AND IT'S OK TO AGREE OR DISAGREE. FRANKLY, I WILL FEEL BETTER IF YOU DISAGREE - BECAUSE THEN IT SHOWS THAT YOU ARE ABLE TO THINK FOR YOURSELF. IF YOU AGREE - JUBA O! (I SALUTE YOU) - IF YOU DISAGREE - JUBA O! (I SALUTE YOU). FORWARD MOVEMENT. PLF, -Born Divine

The Heart is the sun which illumines the sphere of man. - Lubicz

Thursday, November 12, 2009

BROKEN ENGLISH


My b.e. is so crazy
It should be in a nut house
 If it ain’t about progress
Then it rarely flows from my mouth


To the ears of those that need to here
That we can function without fear


To my enemies, however we’re enemies,
You’ll forever remember me –
Just as long as you speak of me…


b.e. -


I speak action words
b.e. more predicate than verbs
but I’ll never deny the truth in my subject
neither present nor past tense


my b.e. is beyond the average emcee,
it’s so present, I speak past tense
like my success already happened


b.e. –
I mastered it
Bull shit-
I bastard it
Like a father on child support
I ain’t eeeee much show’n up for court.


b.e. on exit like abort mission
I weathered the conditions
Umbrella, rain jacket or not-


Them!
um not,
So umma do it like me


Talk like me
Walk like me
Be like me


b.e.

No comments:

Post a Comment