WARNING!!!:

THE WRITING ON THIS BLOG IS UN-CUT, UN-EDITED AND RAW. THE VIDEOS AND PICTURES ARE OF MY CHOOSING... THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS BLOG IS EXPRESSION AND TO RELATE PRESENT AND PRIOR VIEWS/PERSPECTIVES TO THOSE THAT CAN CONNECT WITH THEM. IF YOU FIND THIS BLOG OFFENSIVE THEN PLEASE....PLEASE...CLOSE THE PAGE AND NEVER RETURN AGAIN. THE WORLD HAVE ENOUGH MEN/WOMEN IN POWER THAT WISH TO SILENCE REALITY AND OR HUMAN STRUGGLE AND EXPERIENCE. IF THIS BLOG IS NOT ALIGNED WITH YOUR POLITICAL VIEWS, GOOD! - BECAUSE THESE ARE MINE, AND IT'S OK TO AGREE OR DISAGREE. FRANKLY, I WILL FEEL BETTER IF YOU DISAGREE - BECAUSE THEN IT SHOWS THAT YOU ARE ABLE TO THINK FOR YOURSELF. IF YOU AGREE - JUBA O! (I SALUTE YOU) - IF YOU DISAGREE - JUBA O! (I SALUTE YOU). FORWARD MOVEMENT. PLF, -Born Divine

The Heart is the sun which illumines the sphere of man. - Lubicz

Thursday, November 12, 2009

At The Bar Scence: Tipsy On The Scenery


I heard her sex game was left lane
Interstate 95 –
I heard she pump jet fuel in the lambo
Do or die like rambo –

So I held my glass up in salute-
Decided I’ll pass on that ass,
And pick up with the feel’n at home
In the sex room – where parents groom;
Shhhhyt… I call it the Sugar Dome.

Can’t get confuse and misuse the heat
Got’ta –
Make heat where I can slouch in complete –ness,
Sweetness is a delicacy of mine;
I visually record the grind so when she’s not around
Like digi – tal, Divine can … rewind!  - “pull it back selectah!!!”

Like osun the Goddess is the sweetness of nectar.
In gansta we say, “We all got guns”
But check it Badu,
Mama’s  gun is a Heckler…  (MP5K automatic that is).

The point is…

Dudes get lost in the heat of the moment
But in foreign land – understand my seeds, nall!
Divine ain’t sow’n it

It’s hard to build a nation outside of patience
And I can move better with the lack of aggravation,
And the trails of a mental patient; So…


Navigation on home bound.

Tip-toe to the Sugar Dome.

Vibrate the cell phone.

“Iya?...”

“Baba’s is home.”

No comments:

Post a Comment